The fellowships are aimed at early career researchers working in the field of health economics. The fellowships cover the travel and accommodation expenses of the applicant. In order for the applicant to experience the vibrant health economics community at CINCH, we prefer applicants to visit during term time. The dates for the next terms are 19.11.2018-15.03.2019 and 08.04.2019-31.07.2019.
Benefits to Applicant:
- Visit of a major German health economics research unit
- Presentation in the health economics seminar series
- Publication of the work in the CINCH working paper series
- Guidance with respect to housing, public transport, etc.
The applications are now closed.
- Competitive research proposal within the remit of CINCH
- Visits should take roughly between two and four months
- Researchers in all stages of their careers are invited to apply, but preference will be given to those who graduated within the last five years or close to completion of their PhD.
- Dates of potential visit
- Research proposal with a justification how it matches with CINCH
- One recommendation letter from a supervisor or line manager