The fellowships are aimed at researchers with an interest in health economics who have graduated within the last five years or are close to completion of their PhD. The fellowships cover the travel and accommodation expenses of the applicant. In order for the applicant to experience the vibrant health economics community at CINCH, we prefer applicants to visit during term time.
Benefits to Applicant:
- Visit of a major German health economics research unit
- Presentation in the health economics seminar series
- Publication of the work in the CINCH working paper series
- Guidance with respect to housing, public transport, etc.
We currently do not accept applications.
- Graduated within the last five years or close to completion of their PhD
- Competitive research proposal within the remit of CINCH
- Visits should take roughly between two and four months
- Dates of potential visit
- Research proposal with a justification how it matches with CINCH
- One recommendation letter from a supervisor or line manager