Ukraine CINCH Fellowship
Research connects people from all over the world. We see the importance to maintain scientific contacts and exchange with universities and scientific institutions in Ukraine in these devastating times. We invite researchers of Ukrainian universities or research institutes working in the broader field of health and labour economics to join CINCH for a research fellowship. Fellows are given the opportunity to execute a research project within the remit of CINCH or continue their ongoing projects in a safe working environment.
Benefits to Applicant:
- Visit of a major German health economics research unit
- Collaboration with CINCH researchers and partner institutions such as the RWI – Leibniz Institute for Economic Research and Leibniz Science Campus Ruhr
- Access to high-quality German (administrative) data and the Essen Laboratory for Experimental Economics
- Presentation of the work in the health economics seminar series and publication in the CINCH working paper series
- Guidance with respect to housing, public transport, etc.
- Assumption of accommodation expenses for a set period
Criteria and funding
- 1-12 months of research stay at CINCH (cinch.uni-due.de), University of Duisburg-Essen
- Support in obtaining funding via the “Philipp Schwartz Initiative” for Ukrainian researchers at risk of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
- If possible, please provide some supporting material about your previous academic records.
Please contact Eva Goetjes (Eva.Goetjes@uni-due.de) to coordinate support and further details.
- Ukraine_CINCH_Fellowship.pdf175 Ki